Thursday, December 08, 2005

Phew.

Today was good because everything that went wrong yesterday was resolved today, for the most part. I got less than five hours of sleep, but I got three hours off work to go eat lunch for free in Laguna Beach, so I'm not complaining. (Though I did have a lot to do. :\) No one went back to the office after that save me and one other girl. Oh well. After lunch I: got two companies to loan me demo units for FREE, so now I have: three sample remotes, two keyboards, one trackball, one piece of software, and one set of wireless amplifier headphones. I have got the mad phon3 skillz0rz. Though Sony is poopy and sent me dud remotes. Lame.

------


Angel's coming back tonight! Yay! Not that I have time for socializing. But I just realized that all my still-in-school high school friends will be coming around this break, so I'd better be prepared to be social--or else. Dun dun dun. But I've got focus groups to run! *whimper*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home