Monday, November 07, 2005

Wow.

I can't remember ever being so distracted while trying to work before. From the moment I started working to the moment I walked out the door I could not stop spacing out. Every five minutes I'd catch myself completely immersed in a daydream about something or another and try as I might I couldn't get myself to focus. Huh.

That was probably my last day of hamming for real. I won't miss it, really.

I forgot about the TMBG concert. (runs to go check on ticket availability) DANGIT there are still tickets available. :( I was going to use the excuse that I had to fulfill my civic duty and vote after work tomorrow so I wouldn't have time to get down there, but I probably won't be working, so poop. :( grr. My only excuse now is financial, which doesn't really count since I'm working. Dangit! I don't know how much I want to drive to SD right now, but I really want to see them. Oh well.

aside: dangit! right now I've got one of those nerve twitches above my left eye and it's going to drive me INSANE. It's a good thing I have an hour of arrested development tonight to make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home