Monday, August 22, 2005

Just bullet points

-I loved the His Dark Materials trilogy but I HATE the stupid unfair ending.

-A Lot Like Love makes me want to shoot myself because like most romantic comedies THAT STUFF NEVER HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE

-Sparrows = one of the cutest things in the entire world. I wish they could be tamed as pets.

-Doves and pigeons are pretty much the same thing, and though there are official names for all of them they're interchangeable in colloquial speak (in japanese they're both called the same thing). What we usually call pigeons (the ones in the city) are actually called Rock Doves, a.k.a. feral doves. Hahaha! Where's the foam and blood and glowing red eyes?

-Here's the soundtrack to the road trip. Sometimes we switched it up, there was some eisley, and we listened to the two imogen heap songs for two days straight, but in general this was our fuel:

Hot Hot Heat - Goodnight Goodnight
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Goin' Down
My Chemical Romance - Helena
Coheed & Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic
Coheed & Cambria - The Crowing
Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
Imogen Heap - Goodnight And Go
--CD sampler from Eisley Concert--
Copeland - Pin Your Wings
Denison Witmer - California Brown And Blue
The Rocket Summer - Brat Pack
Umbrellas - The City Lights
The Jealous Sound - The Fold Out
Lovedrug - Black Out
Cartel - Honestly
Brandtson - Escapist
Reeve Oliver - I Want Burns

-I have a new cell phone number. I'll let those of you who have reason to call me know asap, but I just want to make sure nobody tries to call me in the meantime and wonders why nothing is happening.

-Obviously, I'm home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home