Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Finally.

I was right--I think Crash did help me break through the scabs of last term and get closer to my old self. This morning I was sitting at my computer, reading email/blogs and listening to Hide and Seek again, and decided that depending on my mood the world either seems infinitely sad or infinitely happy. This morning it seemed infinitely sad. I went downstairs to distract myself with breakfast, turned on the tv, and bam!--two music videos and a commercial brought tears to my eyes. Just like old times. Even though it may be weak, I think I prefer that version of me to the one I've come to know recently. It felt good to be uncontrollably emotional. I feel more in touch with things, even if it's not in the most ideal fashion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home