Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday Update

-Today at work I learned about focus groups and that I'm not qualified to moderate one. WooOOooo.

-I also learned that merely participating in a multiclient study (not as a subject) costs upwards of 15,000 dollars.

-My dad bought his first XBox game--Medal of Honor (he already played through the PC version)

-the In'N Out kid called me Ma'am today and I almost kicked his face in. *ahem* Really, though, I admire those guys. I've never seen six people shoved into a little box crank out excellent burgers so fast.

-I just finished gutting the little pie pumpkins we'll be using to make the pumpkin pies. My mom is mad that I insisted we make the filling from scratch, especially since "all the experts agree--canned tastes just as good as fresh!." Ah well. What's the point of learning to bake a pumpkin pie if I don't learn all the pieces?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home