Saturday, November 26, 2005

3 things, provided I can remember them all.

1. Tonight we had another thanksgiving dinner at home so we could have leftovers. I was in charge of the mashed potatos. Mmm mmm mmm. Yay for lunch tomorrow.

2. I watched Millions tonight, and I loved the look of it. Very bright and quirky. Funny, though, how when I watch movies with heavy english accents I practically need subtitles for the first few minutes before my brain adjusts.

3. Dang it. I knew this would happen.

I'm not sure, but it could have something to do with not wanting to go back to work on monday? (I actually typed "school"...heh)

But maybe I'll pretend I was going to say that Chris and Brian stopped by today unexpectedly. It was nice to see them again, but it reminded me that I feel bad that they're always the ones to drop by my house instead of it being the other way around. (It's less odd, though, to drop by a friend's house if you're already with other friends than it is if you're alone, because then you look more like you're imposing and have less of an excuse to get out of their hair if they're busy, since you look like you don't have anything else to be doing. Plus no one lives 'round here anymore anyway. They were just here for T-day.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home